ProSoccerData (PSD) is a SaaS company that supports football organizations with a management system to facilitate their daily administration and to maximize player development.
PSD is currently active in 20 countries. The platform is integrated at 550 football organizations and is used by more than 90 000 staff members and players. It is the market leader for football management systems in the BeNeLux.
The company is looking for a Senior Software engineer. Your contribution will include:
- Work closely with the other engineers in your team and the product owner to continuously deliver high-quality, maintainable, scalable and production-ready software
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, quality and design
- Implement components given the requirements based upon analysis by the product owner
- Cover your code with the necessary test automation
- Take full responsibility for the things you build and deliver to
- Perform root cause analysis, based on feedback from our clients, our monitoring systems and metrics
- You have an academic degree (BSc or MSc) in computer science or a related field, complemented with a minimum of 5 years of working experience.
- You have extensive knowledge about AWS
- You have knowledge about the Java ecosystems, know which packages to use for which tasks and which modules/libraries are accepted industry standards.
- You can properly structure your code supporting long term maintainability.
- You have extensive knowledge about the Java tooling with respect to building, correctness testing and checking code quality and code coverage of the tests
- Microservice development using Java (Spring Boot)
- Knowledge of version control through git is essential.
- You have experience in refactoring code to improve code structure.
- You have experience with profiling code to find bottlenecks and propose performance improvements.
- You know your way around the Linux operating system.
- You have worked on relational databases and know SQL.
- You can work independently and take matters into your own hands.
- The ability to quickly learn new technologies and successfully implement them is essential.
- Work experience with GraphQL is a plus.
- A dynamic and responsible job at a tech scale-up.
- You will work as a part of a young and enthusiastic team of approximately 14 people and currently expanding.
- A relaxed, balanced and informal work environment.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to partially work from home.
- Competitive salary.
- Company car
- Other social benefits
If you're the match we're looking for, get in touch with us right now and become our new ProSoccerData colleague. Send a short motivation and resume to email@example.com